Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Why I call the Blog "A little Whack."

Apparently, in some spurt of smartassedness, I entered my "Description of Me" on Facebook, stating, "Seem normal, but a little whack."  My husband found this recently and can't get it out of his head.  It is true that this is how I see myself.  I do everything in my power to seem as normal as possible, but very few people in this world know how Whack I really am on the inside.  I hope that this blog will allow me the space to display my whack in a public way...it's kind of a therapy, I think. 

3 comments:

  1. This is funny! Perfect. Actually, the quote is "Seem normal, little whack." It must be quoted exactly like that. Big difference.

    Seem normal, little whack.

    Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel, do you always have to be right? I mean really?

    Side note: You're blogging now! Yay! I shall follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My description would have read "Seem normal, little wack, extremely remarkable, and truly unique." Just saying is all..

    ReplyDelete